- Control your health risk by ensuring product traceability, by providing customers quality food and by satisfying regulatory requirements.
- Strengthen your competitiveness by adapting your process quickly to your product innovations and developments and by improving your productivity.
- Develop sustainable production methods by reducing your energy consumption and carbon footprint, thereby promoting an environmentally responsible image.
- Design and optimise your manufacturing processes:
- Line studies, design and sizing
- Block diagrams and functional analyses (with recommended equipment choices)
- Improve the energy efficiency of your processes based on energy audits (compressed air, electric motors, stream/hot water networks) and optimisation work.
- Satisfy your production requirements :
- Preventive, curative and conditional maintenance
- Continuous improvement (improvement plan and indicator tracking)
- Maintenance engineering (optimisation plan and maintenance range)
- Adapt and transfer your lines within the desired timeframes
- Manufacturing mechanically-welded assemblies, piping and skids
- Transferring, installing and connecting lines
- Bringing networks into compliance with standards
- Hoisting and handling large assemblies: cubes, silos, etc.
- We provide dedicated teams for work in “sterile” settings and we improve health safety based on feedback from the field (drafting and application of specific procedures)
- A dedicated engineering department to handle your projects from design to commissioning, complete with all necessary technical skills: machining, sheet metal work, electromechanics, etc.
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE
- LES 3 BRASSEURS RS
- FROMAGERIE DES CHAUMES
- MC CAIN