- Ensure port equipment and facilities are available
- Complete your maintenance shutdowns on time while guaranteeing the highest quality
- Improve the energy efficiency of your ships
- Strengthen your productivity and competitiveness
- Optimise the availability of port equipment and facilities
- Manage all of your maintenance shutdowns
- Repair, maintain and optimise your infrastructure
- Satisfy your productivity and cost requirements
- Cofely Endel has teams dedicated to managing the maintenance, upgrades and backfitting of port infrastructures.
- Where needed, we can also manage the use of port equipment & facility operations (engineering, preventive, curative, maintenance shutdowns, spare parts management, etc.) such as:
- Docks or floating barges, Overhead travelling cranes, Fixed and mobile cranes, Gantries, Pumping stations, Energy production and Motors
- River network, Locks, Lock gates, Sluice gates, Warehouses, Silos, Hangars, Stores, Petrol and gas yards, etc.
- Finally, our teams can also produce studies and manufacturing/assembly designs for new equipment (Pedestrian loading stations, Vehicle loading stations, Gangways, Barriers, Doors, Gates, Lock and sluice gates, etc.).
- CCI DE LA REUNION
- PORT DE DUNKERQUE
- CCI DE BREST