- Ensure your ships’ availability at sea
- Complete your maintenance layovers on time while guaranteeing the highest quality
- Improve the energy efficiency of your ships
- Strengthen your productivity and competitiveness
- Ensure operational readiness by committing to your ships’ availability at sea
- Manage all of your maintenance layovers
- Repair, maintain and optimise your onboard installations
- Satisfy your productivity and cost requirements
- Specialised shipbuilding yards and teams devoted to project management
- Complete ship maintenance (ship engineering, preventive, curative, maintenance layovers, project logistics, spare parts management, etc.) to optimise the ship’s availability at sea and the related costs.
- Teams that can take charge of constructing pre-equipped units, installations and commissioning equipment (machine room, piping system, lifts, coamings, etc.) while optimising productivity and costs.
- Manufacturers: STX France, DCNS, CMN CHERBOURG, etc.
- Ship repair yards: DCNS, STX France, ARNO DK, DAMEN, CNN MCO, MONACO MARINE, IMS, COMPOSITE WORKS, etc.
- Shipowners/customers: SNCM, CMN MARSEILLE, FRENCH NAVY, GENAVIR, IFREMER, France TELECOM MARINE, etc.