Our campus space
Campus events: Stay abreast of our participation in Forums & Tradeshows and come meet us!
Our recruiters – managers and the HR branch – are present throughout the year at many national and local events to help guide you in your career plan.
Our goal: convince you of the interest in joining us
Our occupations are exciting
- In the face of significant recruitment challenges, we are mobilised to promote the richness of our occupations and the development of our industrial activities and to share with you our pride in our projects and achievements.
- Whether you are an intern or work-based learner looking for a company to train you, looking for your first job – or your next job – don’t hesitate to come and meet with us. Cofely Endel is perhaps your company of tomorrow!
Our approach: display our taste for fieldwork and share our experiences
- Are you looking for advice or an orientation on your educational path or your career plan?
- Are you waiting to share “field” experiences or anecdotes?
- Would you simply like to have a better understanding of our occupations and activities?
We are ready to listen to you and answer all of your questions in person during these events.
Our desire: get to know YOU better…
This is an opportunity to discuss your career plan, to understand your career goals and your expectations vis-à-vis the working world, to discover your talents, technical skills and expertise and especially to perceive your personality!
Take advantage of these opportunities to leave us a copy of your CV.
Programmes and events not to be missed! Come meet us at one :
Every year we participate in some 15 school forums nationally. We are active in developing partnerships and strategic training branches for our activities and we maintain increasingly close ties with alumni networks.
Come meet our teams during the next events where we will be present :
Nuclear energy is recruiting and training: The Nuclear Trainees Program!
Every year Cofely Endel recruits young engineers (m/f) for the Nuclear Trainees Program (NTP). Led by the GDF SUEZ Group, this programme offers young people interested by the nuclear energy sector a personalised path :
- A permanent employment contract with executive status in one of our Operational Divisions as a methods engineer, account manager, etc.
- A course on the life cycle of nuclear installations – 400 hours of courses as part of a work-study programme over 12 months, beginning in October every year. The programme also includes seminars and site visits between France and Belgium
- The creation of a network of trainees from the GDF-SUEZ Group’s various entities – future players in the nuclear branch
Career opportunities and self-fulfilment on diversified projects with a high degree of technical expertise.