The adaptability of Human Resources to the occupations of today and tomorrow is a major challenge for Cofely Endel. In that sense, professional training is an essential lever to enable all of our employees to acquire and develop skills and advance their careers.
We invest in a wide range of training to ensure everyone is employable according to their individual needs: technical training, safety, general skills, management, personal development and professional skills.
Furthermore, our apprenticeship tax policy lets us develop the partnerships we want with schools related to our professional branch and our occupations.
Our Institute brings together a group of applied training courses leading to professional qualifications and advanced training in “occupational skills” and techniques.
These courses are certified in order to control the quality, whether they are given internally or externally.
With this Institute, Cofely Endel pursues several objectives :
- Develop our personnel’s level of expertise
- Overcome shortages of rare expertise
- Ensure skills are exchanged between seniors and juniors
- Support the development of our new know-how
The Maintenance Engineering course in the Maintenance 3.0 programme and the Valves & Fittings courses at the Valves & Fittings Training Centre in Chinon are part of the Cofely Endel Institute catalogue.
- Maintenance Engineering training
This training receives a BADGE assessment (Bilan d’Aptitudes Grandes Ecoles/Grandes Ecoles Aptitudes Assessment)
It covers in particular the following skills areas :
- Designing a maintenance plan
- Compiling operating procedures
- Mastering statistical approaches and analysis tools for maintenance
- Carrying out FMECA and RCM studies
- Developing and implementing a conditional maintenance procedure
- Valves & Fittings Training Centre in Chinon
This Training Centre provides theoretical courses and professional development practices in nuclear valves & fittings.
In particular it enables trainees to master, consistent with the procedures and standards :
- mechanics of valves & fittings
- sealing techniques
- maintenance techniques for the different types of valves & fittings
- diagnostic and breakdown maintenance methods