Through its CSI subsidiary, Cofely Endel offers you solutions to meet your testing, guaranteed integrity and equipment security obligations. Thanks to its qualified and experienced teams and its constant technological watch, CSI securely identifies and implements the best testing techniques suited to your needs
- Know the reference condition of your installations
- Anticipate a malfunction
- Identify and understand the origin of a breakdown or damage
- Make sure your installations comply with regulations
The types of failures you can encounter on your new or operating installations
- Welding: crack, lack of fusion or penetration, gas entrapment, faulty geometry, etc.
- Operation: blistering, corrosion, fatigue crack, etc.
- Other: air leak, heat loss, overlapping seam, etc.
mastered by CSI
To search for a defect or to characterise a material :
- Non-destructive testing: ACFM, magnetic testing, phased array, TOFD, radiography, penetrant testing, thermography, ultrasound, visual, etc.
- Mechanical and metallography testing: hardness, macro/micrographics, bending, resilience, tensile, etc.
- Other expertise: metal inspection, monitoring welding work, drafting NDT procedures
Major projects :
- EPR Flamanville = 8,000 welds to radiograph, 55,000 welds to penetrant test
- TOTAL : weld inspections, tests and monitoring over an entire site
- Testing, quality, security & safety :
- COFRAC accreditation, St Amand-les-eaux laboratory. Accreditation No. 1-0103. Available on www.cofrac.fr
- ISO 9001 version 2008
- MASE / UIC
- The teams:
- COFREND according to EN 473
- Specific to nuclear energy:
- EDF case 1 CND
- EDF case 1 END
csi’s industry service testing
- Mastery of new testing technologies (ACFM, phased array and TOFD) by trained and accredited teams: reduced testing time and digitised results.
- The COFRAC accredited mechanical testing laboratory* to perform mechanical tests and tests on welded joints.
- The 2 radiography enclosures to test your equipment and free you of radiation protection regulatory constraints if done on your site.
- Work in specific environments: work on a rope.
- Nuclear energy : AREVA, EDF
- Rail : ALSTOM TRANSPORT, BOMBARDIER
- Foundries : FONDERIES DE MARLY, SAMBRE ET MEUSE
- Industry : TOTAL, VALLOUREC & MANNESMANN