Adapting human resources to the jobs of today and tomorrow is a key challenge for ENDEL ENGIE. In this respect, occupational training is an essential lever for not just acquiring and developing skills but also for furthering the careers of all our employees.
We invest in a broad range of training programmes to ensure the employability of all our employees according to their needs: technical training, safety training, general skills, management, personal development and professional acts.
Our apprenticeship tax policy also enables us to capitalise on the partnerships we wish to develop with schools linked to our sector of industry and our core activities.
The ENDEL ENGIE Institute
Our Institute offers a series of applied and professionalising training programmes on “industry-specific” and technical skills.
These training programmes have quality labels guaranteeing their quality, whether provided internally or externally.
With this Institute, ENDEL pursues several aims:
- Capitalise on the level of expertise of our employees
- Make up for shortages of rare skills
- Ensure that older employees pass down their skills to younger employees
- Foster the development of new know-how
The Maintenance Engineering training course in the Maintenance 3.0 programme and the Valves training courses of the Chinon Valves School for instance are part of the ENDEL Institute's catalogue.
The Maintenance Engineering training course
This course benefits from the BADGE (“Grandes Ecoles” Skills Assessment label)
It more particularly covers the following skills sets:
- designing a maintenance plan,
- drafting planning sheets,
- mastering statistical approaches and maintenance analytical tools,
- producing FMECA and RCM studies,
- developing and implementing conditional maintenance.
The Chinon Valves School work site
This school provides classroom training and advanced practical training in nuclear valves.
More particularly, and in accordance with procedures and standards it ensures proficiency in:
- the mechanics of the valves,
- sealing techniques,
- maintenance techniques for different types of valves,
- diagnostics and repair methods, etc.