Aeronautics / Port infrastructures
- Ensure the availability and improve the energy efficiency of your facilities
- Control your supply chain
- Boost your productivity and competitiveness
- Adapt and transfer your lines within the allotted time
- Construct and adjust your assembly stations
- Maintain all your tools and equipment
- Manage and optimise your stocks of spare parts
- Repair, maintain and optimise your infrastructures
Our added value
In the aeronautics sector:
Our sustained long-time presence in the space sector, in particular at the Kourou launch base in Guiana, where we support our customers with several types of services:
- Facility management
- Operational maintenance
- Logistics and on-site handling
ENDEL ENGIE is a member of GIFAS (consortium of French aeronautics and space industries).
In the port sector:
ENDEL ENGIE has teams dedicated to the maintenance of port infrastructures, their improvements and retrofitting.
ENDEL ENGIE is in a position to manage the operation of port equipment and structures (engineering, preventive and corrective maintenance, scheduled shutdowns, spare parts management, etc.) such as:
- Floating docks or barges, overhead cranes, stationary cranes and travelling cranes, gantries, pumping stations, energy generation, engines.
- River network, locks, lock gates, sluice gates, warehouses, silos, sheds, stores, petroleum and gas depots, etc.
Lastly, our teams can also take charge of studies, designs, production and assembly of new equipment (passenger boarding stations, vehicle loading station, gangways, barriers, doors, gates, lock and sluice gates, etc.).